Dares, Pranks and Challenges that’ll have you reeling!
If you don’t pull a few pranks on the groom, or partake in some ridiculous dares, then have you really been on a stag do? Dares are fundamental to a good night out, and after all, public ridicule is all part of the fun!
I dare you to…
- … have a press up competition with a complete stranger.
- … mimic an accent and convince another person you are from that country.
- … serenade someone in a public area, but it’s got to be loud and proud!
- …wear your clothes inside out, and with your pants over your trousers.
- … hold hands with a stranger.
- …dance with a stranger without any explanation or introduction.
- …make the stag join in with a street busker.
- …not say no for an hour.
- …hit the dance floor and start line dancing, even if you don’t know how to!
- …start a striptease and see how far you dare to go!
- …stand on a chair or table and pretend to be a statue.
TIP: make a ‘dares’ tick list, and mark off the ones that have successfully been completed by each person! Better yet, put it on a t-shirt!
- Swap the stags shampoo for temporary hair dye or tinted shampoo and force him to flaunt a candy floss pink hairstyle for the entire night.
- Order him a male stripper and watch the embarrassment radiate from his face.
- Do the classic ‘tie him to a pole and strip him down to his underpants’ trick. An ambush might be required here!
- Put fake tan in his body wash and watch the lovely orange marble effect slowly appear before his night out.
- Give him a shave… eyebrows, bears, moustaches. Maybe not right before the wedding though- the bride wouldn’t be too pleased!
- Better yet, treat him to a wax. Legs, chest, back… or more extreme places. We’ll let you decide.
- Get the stag arrested. No, not literally. We don’t want any criminal records on our hands. Hire someone to dress up in police attire to make a fake arrest. Plant something incriminating on your stag (not literally illegal!) like a bag of talcum powder, and watch him panic!
- Form a human pyramid. Anywhere.
- Start a conga line, in the club, in the street. Wherever you want!
- Get a photograph armwrestling with a bouncer.
- Hold tequila in your mouths without swallowing for as long as possible. Loser buys the next round!
- Convince someone to buy you a drink!
- End the night wearing completely different clothes than how you started. Swap or acquire new clothes during the evening!
- Stag, convince a bartender you’re actually in love with your best man.
- Get a woman’s undergarment and wear it!
It’s no fun if you don’t have some kind of punishment for failing a dare or challenge!
- Neck your drink.
- Down a cocktail of everyone else’s drinks.
- Stand somewhere and sing the national anthem as loudly as you can.
- Go into a group of strangers and dance erratically for 2 minutes before just walking away.
- Arm yourselves with felt tip pens- each time someone fails, you get to doodle on them.
- Between each pub; you have to hop, mimic a zombie, pretend you are a pigeon (sound and action effects required).